Are you tired subscribing on Netflix or don’t know how to cancel Netflix account subscription? If yes, then here is a solution for you. In this post, we will clearly let you know how to give up the service of Netflix altogether. Canceling Netflix account is not that complicated; in fact, it is very simple and easy to do. All you need to know is, to understand its steps and to undergone the process perfectly.
Canceling Netflix account might be a bad idea, as canceling it you will not able to gain access with the same pricing rate, else it will be increased for the next time you create an account. Even if you are new users, Netflix still takes a decision to increase the pricing for the next time. However, If you had already decided to cancel its subscription then you go for the below-shown method.
Netflix Subscription Plan: How to cancel Netflix account subscription?
Before Jumping to the “How to cancel Netflix account subscription?”, View over its Subscription plan, who knows it might change your mind of cancellation.
- The first Month free: The team of Netflix movie streaming site offers you an opportunity for the free trial on the first month of membership. on the free trial period, they had included an HD and Ultra HD availability, although every content is not available in HD and Ultra HD picture quality, but still it is a great opportunity to watch free online movies and TV series.
- Monthly Price after the end of the trail period: The free trial period last for a month of the date membership, so you need to pay for next upcoming months to continue subscribing on Netflix streaming site. It comes with a three payment option Basic, Standard, and Premium. Check out the price and accessibility of this three payment option below:
- Basic plan: Basic is the first payment option for Netflix with RS 500 per month. Here you can only watch the single screen at a time and will not find the features of HD and Ultra HD picture quality, although you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows also cancel any time whenever you want.
- Standard Plan: Standard is the second payment method of Netflix with RS 650 per month. Here you can watch 2 screens at a time and will not Ultra HD picture quality, whereas it has included HD picture quality and will allow you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows on devices like Android, iOS as well as on TV and PC Laptop.
- Premium Plan: Premium is the best payment method of Netflix, the pricing rate is greater than the Basic and Standard method with 800 per month but it has included both HD and Ultra HD picture quality and all kind of features than basic and standard method provides.
How to cancel Netflix account subscription?
Cancelling Netflix account is very simple, that simple which is much easier than creating an account and sign up for the service.
Now if you seek to cancel Netflix account, at first you will need to create a note list of view TV shows and movies. This might confuse your mind, although going through it will enable you to watch the items remaining on your watch list, even if you are switching to any other services.
You are ready to get going with the cancellation process, after the completion of noting down everything. Screenshot can be also used to capture the picture of your watch list, where you will not require to write everything down.
Steps to Cancel Netflix Account
1.Once you are about to cancel your Netflix account, begin by logging in to your Netflix account.
2.Now click on your representation in the right-hand corner and do click on the option which reads” Your Account”.
3.You will observe a ”cancel membership” under membership and billing in your account preferences. So click on this particular option to proceed further.
4.Now you will abide by the information regarding the situation which takes place after the cancellation of your membership. They include.
- Cancellation period of your subscription.
- Messages you will receive of the cancellation.
- You can join the membership, although they will increase the pricing rate.
5. At this time click on the ”Complete Cancellation” option and to cancel your Netflix account.
6. After the cancellation of your membership, you will receive an email configuration to confirm it’s been canceled and confirm the data for the next time.
Why Should You Think Deeply Before Cancelling Netflix?
As we had mentioned above, canceling Netflix can make harder for you to gain a good pricing rate. As they increase the pricing rate after the cancellation of its membership, you will not able to subscribe to it at a good rate. From here thinking deeply before canceling your Netflix account became an issue.
Best Alternative to Netflix Movie Streaming Site
If you had already canceled the membership of Netflix site then you can look for others movies streaming sites, paying the same amount of Netflix. Below we have listed two of the best alternatives service providers of Netflix.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon Instant Video is one of the best alternative websites to Netflix. Millions of people subscribe to this site. It offers a free trial for one month same as Netflix and comes further with an exceptional payment method. Here you will find unlimited numbers of Movies and TV shows with genres including comedy, adventures, action etc.
2.Crackle: Crackle is another good alternative streaming website to Netflix. Going through it, you would be able to come across most of the latest released film.This free streaming site includes all kind of genres and regularly update each and every newly released movies and Tv series. It has great downloading and accesses speed, that will enable you to watch and download your favorite movies within less time.
These are the two best alternatives websites to Netflix. They provided a good service, coming up with thousands of movies and Tv series and update each and every newly released movies on their content.
we hope so, this post seems helpful for you in providing an information regarding “How to cancel netflix account subscription?”. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this post, then you can comment us below sharing your feedback.