Most of the smartphone users are using an Android device. Buying an Android device is easy. What’s next? How to get the full utilization of the device? Or if you are using an Android device, are you getting the full utilization of it? I guess no. The full utilization is possible only when you will root your device. These days you can root your android device without using a PC. Don’t be shocked; here I am going to show how to Root Android without PC.
It was not possible before to root any device without a PC, and the procedure was also very lengthy. To root your device using a PC, you need to connect your Android device to the PC using an USB. Then take a full backup of your phone on the PC and after that root your device using the rooting procedure.
Benefits of rooting an Android device without PC
It is very necessary to know about the benefits of rooting your device before you root it. Android OS is basically an open source operating system which comes with many limitations. Once you root your device, it breaks all the limitations, and you get the full access to the OS as well as to the device. Apart from this rooting gives you these advantages.
- Many apps are available in the market which we can’t install directly. After rooting the device, we can download and install any app of our choice.
- Rooting a device increases the device speed and the battery life of the device.
- While doing something many ads pop-ups which is very irritating, eats our data unnecessarily. Once we root our device, we can get rid of this problem. We can block all the ads.
- If you want to change your phone and move everything from one to another, then you must root your device. Only root will allow you to back up your system data and apps.
- Every Android device comes with some pre-installed apps. Which you can’t delete even if you want to. Once you root your device, you can delete everything you want.
- The best thing about rooting a device is you will be able to flash the custom ROM of the device which allows you to use the latest version of Android before the official release.
How to Root Android without PC
Now it has become very easy to root any android device. All you need to do is to download and install a rooting app and root your phone. First, you need to download and install the app on your device. You won’t get these apps on play store as it is not legal to root a device. You need to download the APK from the third party and then install it on your device.
The apps will guide you to root your device. Once you root your device, there will be no limitations of using the device. You will be able to download and install any app you want and can hack games easily. Apart from this, you will get many other special features too. To root your device, you can install these apps and try rooting your device.
FramaRoot is one of the best apps for root any device. Rooting any device using FramaRoot is very easy. You can root your device using FramaRoot by following these steps
- First, you need to download and install the app from the web. The app is available for free download.
- Once the app is installed, tap the icon to open it. There you will find ‘install super user’ option. Select it.
- The app will show you many exploits, and you need to choose one and wait for a message. If rooting is complete, it will show you a success message.
- Once you get the ‘success’ message, you need to reboot your device. In case you don’t get the success message or it shows ‘failed’ you need to choose another exploit and wait for the success message. Do it unless it shows a success. After getting the success message, reboot the device.
- Once you reboot the device, you will get a rooted device.
Vroot is another app by which you can root your device in an easy way. To root your device using Vroot, all you need to do is
- First, you need to download the Vroot app. you can download it for free from the web.
- You can’t install the app unless you change your setting. To install this app you need to do setting>security> and select ‘download apps from unknown source.’
- Disable your antivirus if you are using any.
- Then open the downloaded file and tap the apk file to start the installation.
- Once the app is installed tap it to open, and the app itself will guide you to root your app.
When it comes to rooting an Android device, this is the best app you can use to root your android device. Using this rooting app is also very easy. The best thing is you can root any Android device using this app. this app supports in almost all the devices. You can root your Android using kingroot by these ways.
- First, you need to install the kingroot app. you can download the app from its official site.
- After installing the app click open the app and these you will find root option.
- Click on root option and wait till the ‘success’ message appears.
- After getting the success message, you need to restart your device. Congratulations, your device is successfully rooted using kingroot.
Rooting your Android device using these apps is very easy. The procedure of rooting an Android was much complicated. With the help of above-mentioned steps to Root Android without Pc Computer, you can root any device in few seconds. Rooting comes with many advantages, but it has many disadvantages too. So better you know about all the disadvantages of rooting before you root your device.